Editorial credit: JosephWGallagher – Shutterstock.com
As one of the most exciting and vibrant world capitals, London hosts a wide range of business and cultural events throughout the year. Here are the top picks for the events in London in 2023:
- Chelsea Flower Show, an annual event held in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, is a celebration of horticulture and gardening. The show will be held on 24-28 May 2023 and will feature a wide variety of beautiful plants, flowers, and gardens, as well as demonstrations, workshops, and talks by experts in the field. It’s a great opportunity to learn more about gardening and see some of the most stunning floral displays in the world.
- FA Cup Final, The FA Cup (Football Association) Final is the culmination of the FA Cup, a prestigious football competition in England. The match is held annually at Wembley Stadium in London and is a highly anticipated event for football fans all over the country. The match will be held on 27 May 2023, and involves the two best teams in the competition, who have advanced through a series of rounds to reach the final. The FA Cup Final is not only a chance for one team to be crowned the champion of England, but it is also a celebration of football and an opportunity for fans to come together and enjoy the sport. The match is preceded by a parade of the teams through the streets of London, which is a popular event for both locals and visitors.
- Royal Ascot Horse Racing, held at the prestigious Ascot Racecourse just outside of London, is one of the most famous horse racing events in the world. It is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a day of high-end horse racing and mingling with the city’s elite. The event takes place on 20-24 June 2023 and will include five days of racing as well as a range of other entertainment, such as live music and fashion shows.
Editorial credit: Lana Yatsyuk – Shutterstock.com
- Wimbledon, the world-famous tennis tournament, is a must-see for any sports fan visiting London between 28 June and 11 July 2023. The tournament attracts some of the best players in the world and is held on the grass courts of the All-England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
- Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition, this annual exhibition is a must-see for art lovers, showcasing contemporary art by both emerging and established artists. The exhibition is held at the Royal Academy of Arts in London, and it’s a great opportunity to see a wide range of works by talented artists from around the world. The event runs between 7 and 22 August 2023.
- The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party, The Serpentine Gallery is one of London’s most famous contemporary art museums, and its annual summer party is a must-attend event. The event takes place on 29 June 2023 and will feature a range of entertainment, such as live music, dancing, and cocktails. It’s a great opportunity to mix and mingle with London’s social scene, all while supporting a great cause.
- The British Fashion Awards, held on 4 December 2023, will once again honor the best in British fashion. Each year, the event brings together fashion industry professionals and celebrities and is considered a highlight of the fashion calendar in the UK, providing a great opportunity to see the latest fashion trends and to network with some of the most well-known names in the industry.
- Winter Wonderland, an annual event, is a festive celebration held in Hyde Park in the heart of London. It takes place from late November to early January and features an ice rink, Christmas markets, rides, and festive food and drink.
These are just a few of the many exciting events that London has to offer. Whether you are interested in horse racing, art, film, fashion or just looking for an exclusive experience, the city has something to offer. And if you are looking to attend any of these events, Jetex Concierge will help you with all your private jet or luxurious limousine requirements to make your experience even more memorable.