London is a bustling metropolis that offers a lot of different activities and experiences for its visitors. Whether you are looking to unwind after a long day of sightseeing or pamper yourself before a special event, Jetex Concierge shares a list of the top spas in London that are sure to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The Aire Ancient Baths in Covent Garden is a unique spa experience in London. The spa is located in a 17th century building and is inspired by ancient Greek and Roman spa traditions. It offers five different baths, each with a different temperature, including a warm pool, a saltwater bath, and a steam room. The spa also features a “wine bath,” which is a heart-shaped tub filled with alcohol-free wine. Aire Ancient Baths opened in London in June 2021 and offer a fun and relaxing experience for both locals and tourists.
- Spa de La Mer, known for their luxurious skincare products, offers a range of facials that will leave your skin looking clean, refreshed, and hydrated. The spa is located in the famous Harrods store and is an oasis of calm, providing a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is the perfect place for a relaxing treatment before heading out to explore London.
- The Retreat at The Londoner is a hidden gem located in the heart of busy Leicester Square. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax in these state-of-the-art spa facilities. The spa features a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, and steam room. Guests can also enjoy a range of massages, facials, and body treatments using luxury skincare brands like Omorovicza and Ila. The Retreat is the perfect way to refresh in the middle of the city.
- Akasha Spa is located at the Hotel Café Royal in Piccadilly. It is a suitable option for people who are experiencing back problems and need a serene and private environment to relax and destress. The 18-meter pool is the main highlight of the spa; it is surrounded by comfortable day beds that are perfect for unwinding. The spa offers a variety of treatments, such as facials, massages, and special treatments like water therapy in the Watsu pool and an energy healing treatment called “bone setting,” which is led by a Tai Chi master. All treatments are designed to help guests improve overall wellness.
- The Ilapothecary is a hidden holistic spa located in the heart of Kensington. It offers a range of treatments that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual. The spa has a calming atmosphere with a mix of traditional apothecary elements and modern healing techniques. Guests can enjoy a variety of treatments such as compresses, reflexology, facials, and massages that focus on improving physical and emotional wellbeing. All treatments are individually crafted after guests fill out an in-depth questionnaire, which helps to diagnose any imbalances in the body and provides a tailored experience. Ilapothecary offers a unique and personalized approach to achieving balance and relaxation.
- ESPA Life at Corinthia is one of London’s largest spas, with four floors of restorative treatments to help you wind down. From golden walls to curving corridors, the spa is designed to encourage tranquility. ESPA Life offers facials, massages, and traditional medicine and reflexology treatments to promote physical and mental health. The spa also features a gym, a full fitness program, and even sleep pods to rest after treatments. Guests can also enjoy the thermal floor and hydro pool to unwind further. Overall, it’s a top place to escape the hustle and bustle of London, pamper yourself, and enjoy a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
These spas are the epitome of luxury in London that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Most spas also offer options for couples’ treatments and private spa suites for a more intimate and luxurious experience. Contact Jetex Concierge for further information and reservations.