As travel restrictions sweep across Europe, Jetex reinforces its commitment to provide 24/7 support for private aviation flights operating within the European Union territory.
The EU has restricted all non-essential travel into its member countries for 30 days, with the exemption of flights carrying EU nationals and residents, family members of EU nationals and diplomats.
Jetex teams in Europe – in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid and Malaga – remain available, operational and committed to facilitating seamless flights and efficient private jet operations throughout the EU, even with the increasing challenges and complexities of air travel.
Jetex Europe will continue to provide the following solutions for cross-border flights in Schengen countries:
- 24/7 complete flight support solutions for standard operations, including repatriation, evacuation and return ferry flights
- Permits and clearances for flights that are allowed within Europe
- Flight planning, especially for flights that need alternative routes and solutions
- 24/7 Customer Service to provide all the necessary information
- Ground handling and jet fuel
Europe in Lockdown: What Does That Mean?
- Foreign nationals who are not EU residents or citizens will be denied entry into the EU and Schengen area until 17 April 2020.
- Exemptions can be made in countries that are non-EU members but are part of the Schengen area, such as Switzerland, Norway and the United Kingdom.
- In France, foreigners coming from a third state must meet conditions of residency to be allowed entry. Foreigners wishing to leave France from the Paris-Le Bourget Airport (LBG, LFPB) can depart if there are aircraft available to fly them home. Foreigners coming from a third state or in transit to another third state where they are admissible will be authorized for transit.
- Aircrew members of foreign operators are exempted and allowed to enter French territory but only so they can rest and proceed with their flight operations. Foreigners with a transit or short-stay visa will be denied entry to France. Only individuals holding a long stay visa equivalent to a residence permit will be allowed to enter.
How Can Jetex Help You?
Jetex teams in Europe are strategically located to offer comprehensive, swift and reliable support to private jet passengers and operators. They are fully aware of the latest travel policies and requirements to ensure a smooth and safe travel.
Jetex has also taken precautionary and preventive measures to ensure safety and wellbeing of its teams even as they continue to provide valuable assistance to our customers across the globe.
To know more about global travel restrictions related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the Jetex Blog.
Contact Jetex Europe for immediate flight support:
+33 17 437 2522
France (Other Locations)
+33 1 74 37 25 67
+39 06 8760 8223
+34 696 389 536
+34 93 370 73 00
+34 952 048215