|JOB TITLE||Social Media and Content Manager|
|REPORTING TO||Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications|
|AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES||Global|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain – from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality – Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Social Media and Content Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, image, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As the Social Media and Content Manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work closely with all internal divisions to gain exposure for the brand
- Incorporate Public Relations with Social Media strategy and operation, including Influencer marketing
- Analyse and report on all relevant activities, making recommendations based on findings
- Develop a heads-up approach to the Social Media landscape bringing emerging trends and exciting new platform developments to the team and the wider agency
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Level of education and professional qualifications:
Minimum period of relevant experience
|TECHNICAL / WORK – BASED SKILLS OR SPECIFIC KNOWELDGE (MUST HAVE)
Skills specific to the job, e.g. language fluency, systems knowledge etc.