JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contribute to sales strategy to achieve revenue target, support the overall business strategy, generate sales and maintain relationship with customers. Bring new customers on board, Support Company in the entry and exit process of customers, once successfully gained customer, CRM need to take over follow-ups and coordination with the client on their day to day service requests
- Gain solid knowledge about customers’ accounts, products and services, business landscape and competitor offerings.
- Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood to give the greatest impact on territory and customers.
- To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
- To develop, organize, control and monitor customers & region revenue
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
- Update the CRM with information related to customer visits/follow-up/all sales’ activities information
- Administration of sales volume in-line with company procedures and policies
- Manage Region Sales and relationship with customers by maintaining regular customer contact.
- Liaise with marketing, commercial, Sales and related departments to ensure well integrated sales efforts
- Produce sales forecast every quarter
- Deliver highest standard in professional conduct, personal presentation and company image
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual territory sales reports.
- Provide all required information related to the customers & sales process.
- Any other duties assigned by Line Manager
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS