|JOB TITLE||Ramp Assistant|
|REPORTING TO||FBO Manager|
|AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES||FBO – DWC|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain – from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality – Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Safety of team and equipment/assets at all times.
- Hazard/Safety awareness related to work area and other equipment’s.
- Ensure a high degree of customer service, attentiveness, speed, and control error rates, whilst maintaining consistency in services.
- Assist in maintenance and safe usage of all ramp equipment airside.
- Full PPE when on airside.
- Required to wear and maintain professional uniform as supplied by Jetex.
- Follow safety regulations, company policies, and guidelines from Jetex/Dubai Airports/Dubai South.
- Wing walking and marshalling to ensure safe services.
- Check aircraft compartments/doors to avoid any damage when loading and offloading.
- Load/offload baggage/cargo from aircraft/cart/vehicle in a safe manner using the proper lifting techniques.
- Follow the instructions of the Equipment Operator/Ramp Supervisor and Duty Officers/Coordinator.
- Inform the supervisor of any suggestions to improve the efficiency of the operations or possible solutions to problematic areas.
- After loading make sure minimum space for maximum loads.
- Knowledge of all equipment and be able to use /identify suitable tow bars.
- Provide assistance for Pushback/tow operation.
- Constantly checking on FOD and clearing as required.
- Read tags and segregate loads based on information received either from supervisor/tags.
- Handling/sorting of tools, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Staging, driving and operating technical equipment
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS