Jetex is a luxury travel brand responsible for revolutionizing executive jet travel. Launched in 2005, we now have FBOs and ground support locations in over 50 locations globally. From the terminal, to the flight, to concierge for the destination, anything private jet travel requires, anywhere in the world, we provide. We complete the journey.
The Marketing team, or Team Orange, delivers the daily dose of Vitamin C3 – Creativity, Communications and Content, across our global network of offices, strategizing and implementing Jetex’s global marketing initiatives from its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the Brand and Communications Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the marketing team in executing content and editorial pieces based on overall marketing strategy, including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, videos and interviews, to develop and maintain Jetex and the CEO’s position as a thought leader within and beyond the industry.
- Gather and manage data from internal departments as well as other companies in the aviation, technology, hospitality, and luxury industries.
- Plan and manage Jetex’s annual events calendar to deliver high-impact tradeshows, lifestyle partnerships, networking, awards and internal events, ensuring maximum brand exposure and awareness.
- Develop consumer insights and support commercial performance goals through marketing campaigns, competitor analysis, customer relationship management and business process improvement plans.
- Empower a growing portfolio of FBOs and ground support locations to market themselves locally by developing centrally-managed resources hosted on the brand toolkit
- Leverage global assets, resources, infrastructure and policies to scale customer and employee engagement across Jetex’s global network.
- Develop and own relationships with key business stakeholders, including senior management, location and department heads, to facilitate seamless internal communication and alignment across the business.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least 6 years’ experience in a broad-based marketing role; managerial experience preferred but not necessary.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Demonstrated experience and success in delivering complex marketing campaigns and projects.
- Experience with omni-channel integrated marketing.
- Strong collaborative mentality with the ability to work solo if needed.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong command in both written and spoken English as involvement in content production is required.