|JOB TITLE||HR Generalist|
|REPORTING TO||Assistant HR Manager|
|LOCATION||Dubai Airport Free zone, UAE|
|AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES||Dubai|
|DEPARTMENT||HR & Admin|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 30 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain – from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality – Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Generalist will cover most of the HR functions including recruitment, training, performance appraisal and any other tasks within the HR Department.
- Handling end to end recruitment including job posting, sourcing and screening CVs, interview schedule, offer and reference check.
- Assist the HR team in designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the senior manager.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Assist with the onboarding process of the new joiners including training with the other departments, arranging accesses, preparing documents and devices.
- Assist Process Excellence team in identifying required training for the employees within the company.
- Assist in developing, organizing, conducting and evaluating training programs/activities.
- Assist the senior manager in designing, developing and implement an efficient, fair and transparent Performance Management System.
- Handling the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the appraisals (e.g. forms and templates, communications).
- Coordinating with the Line Managers with regards to employee’s performance assessment.
- Monitoring the performance assessment during probationary period of the new joiners.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS