Jetex is a luxury travel brand responsible for revolutionizing executive jet travel, launched in 2005, with now FBOs and ground support locations in over 50 destinations globally. A global leader in executive aviation, Jetex is recognized for delivering flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions to customers worldwide. Jetex provides exceptional FBOs, aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. The company caters to an elite clientele including owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. From the terminal, to the flight, to concierge for the destination, anything private jet travel requires, anywhere in the world, we can provide. We complete the journey.
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
REPORTING TO: Brand and Communications Director
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Global
The Marketing Team – Team Orange, delivers the daily dose of Vitamin C3 – Creativity, Communications and Content, across our global network of offices, strategizing and implementing Jetex’s global marketing initiatives from its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for a graphic designer who is nimble, flexible, and with a go-getter attitude. This individual is someone with a passion for creative, innovative, digital design, focused on concepting. We’re looking for a hands-on, highly collaborative designer who loves digital campaigns and can bring concepts to life with jaw-dropping skills.
You must be able to work on brief and discuss your work in terms of strategy. The team prides itself on delivering smart, effective work from people who play well with others.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work with strategy partners to brainstorm and execute on-strategy digital advertising content for all digital platforms that is not only awesome but also generates serious engagement.
- Lead the collaboration, layout and production of:
- Daily emails
- Digital banners
- Social media posts
- Web pages
- Trade show/event designs
- Sales collateral
- Executive PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Lead the design of graphics for marketing campaigns and company branding.
- Create designs based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic concepts.
- Conceive and execute campaigns that include designing assets both digital and print, such as landing pages, emails, social media posts and ads, direct mailers and packaging.
- Collaborate with other teams, and communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers and print production companies.
- To undertake other tasks as assigned by the Brand and Communications Director.
EDUCATION: University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or any related fields.
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of agency experience.
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- A cohesive understanding of UX design, HTML and CSS preferred.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, photoshop, indesign, etc.) skills
- Understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and Responsive Design trends – it is ideal but not essential.
- Design experience with an emphasis on all digital and social platforms.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- A passion for design and conception
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion
- Consistent record of taking on, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Adapting existing assets to reimagine into new assets
- Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off
- Confident in bringing your own innovative ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of design collateral
- Able to effectively understand and execute against specific brand guidelines
- Effectively organizing and prioritizing workloads to manage client delivery while simultaneously influencing clients with your own ideas and conceptual creativity
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, work efficiently, and be flexible with quick turnaround projects if they come up
- Design experience with an emphasis on all digital and social platforms
- Retouching experience and skills to take mid-level to outstanding
- A passion for digital and learning about new innovations
- A desire to experiment and learn on the fly
- Time management and organizational skills are a must
• Manage difficulty and complexity
• Innovates/introduces improvements
• Designs plans for alternative actions
• Solutions driven
• Uses analytical techniques
• Delivers against obstacles
• People orientated
• Effective communicator
• Builds and promotes the value of team collaboration
• Acknowledges and gives credit to others
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and portfolio.