JOB TITLE: FBO Manager
DEPARTMENT: FBO – Oman
REPORTING TO: CEO/General Manager
LOCATION: Muscat, Oman
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES: FBO – Oman
The FBO Manager is appointed by the company. He has corporate authority for ensuring that all operations can be financed and carried out to the standard required by legal and company requirements;
- Is responsible for providing the necessary resources and facilities to enable the FBO post holders to perform the tasks for which they are responsible to ensure safe operations.
- Is the authority with regard to the strategy and organization of the Operations division;
- Establishes and signs the company formal written Quality Policy Statement defining the intent of the Quality System and his commitment to it;
- Will have general responsibility for his FBO’s Quality System including the frequency, format and structure of the internal management evaluation activities;
- Maintains direct reporting link with the Quality Manager.
- Understand the market and growth opportunities for the FBO;
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with Jetex’s policies as well as applicable laws and regulations;
- Liaising with senior management on financial expenses for the FBO. Budgeting, forecasting and expense management.
- Conduct analysis to include pricing, selling points and product offerings to deliver to Senior management for approval;
- Produces statistical analysis for presentation to the senior management i.e. monthly report including financial review, trends.
- Create new opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and the local airport administration;
- Enforce security and safety procedures in the FBO and on the ramp
- Maintain regular interaction with customers to promote the FBO and to measure the level of customer satisfaction while using customer feedback to continually develop and improve upon capabilities and processes;
- Establish a culture that promotes safety through daily observation, shift briefings, training and documented safety procedures, monthly safety meetings, and routine audits;
- Encourage employee involvement and suggestions in the improvement and growth of the FBO, its people and its processes;
- Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary training to include safety, customer service standards, company values, etc. as well as ensuring training and development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential;
- Maintain close contact with all FBO customers in order to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- Day-to-day management of all FBO operations.
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in an Aviation or business-related field;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managerial role in any aviation related field.
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer focused and results oriented.
- Experience in handling ramp equipment, tools and materials
- Quality and safety certificates would be advantageous
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work in cross-functional (departments) teams.
- Identify, capture and analyse business requirements.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Effectively organizing and prioritizing workloads
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, work efficiently, and be flexible with quick turnaround projects if they come up
- Time management and organizational skills are a must
- In depth information about the work area
- Manages difficulty and complexity
- Providing motivational support
- Acts with integrity
- Effective communication
- Business Thinking
- Innovates/introduces improvements
- Designs plans for alternative actions
- Commitment to achieve
- Engaging Others
- Empowering and developing others
- Personal credibility
- Solutions driven
- Uses analytical techniques
- Delivers against obstacles
- Attention to detail and quality
- Problem solving
- People orientated
- Effective communicator
- Builds and promotes the value of team collaboration
- Acknowledges and gives credit to others
- Coaching the team members
- Effective team leader
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.