The role of the F&B Attendant is primarily responsible to prepare food and drinks to all guests to the terminal. They will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and presentation are demonstrated at all times and follow the guidelines of Food Health & Safety/Jetex at all times in a courteous manner.
JOB TITLE: F&B Attendant
DEPARTMENT: FBO – DWC
REPORTING TO: HR & Administration Manager
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES: FBO – DWC
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Checks the daily schedule for arrival/departure flights to position and make arrangements for the day.
- To be present at the Bell desk/Reception and to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist the other team members on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- To ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Supervisor / Manager.
- To be fully conversant with every item and to provide explanations if requested.
- To communicate with other staff and departments.
- To make sure that Jetex policy and the vision statement are followed and utilized at all times.
- To be aware of all services offered in the terminal.
- To ensure that all guests’ wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible.
- To perform all tasks such as displays, cleaning, setting and other general service requirements.
- Maintain stocks, miscellaneous supplies and notify management of low stocks for reorder.
- To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Hotel.
- To ensure that stations are clean and clear throughout the service.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the supervisor
- Use the incident reports to detail out any issues/observations
- Provide the surveys to guests to ensure the best quality at all times.
- To liaise with the department supervisor to ensure that the preparations and items are correct and to the standard set by management.
- To assist other staff in ensuring the department is ready for service.
- To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by Line Manager.
EDUCATION: High School or Professional Qualification from recognized institute
- 1-2 years’ experience in hospitality
- Customer facing experience is a must
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Good command in English
- Excellent in customer service
- Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic and personable.
- Professional, attentive and detail-oriented.
- Can resolve any issues that arise to make sure clients leave happy.
- Excellent experience working closely with clients.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, work efficiently, and flexible.
- Time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Customer service
- Manages difficulty and complexity
- Acts with integrity
- Conflict and people management
- Innovates/introduces improvements
- Safety and security awareness
- Solutions driven
- Uses analytical techniques
- Delivers against obstacles
- Customers service orientated
- People orientated
- Effective communicator
- Builds and promotes the value of team collaboration
- Acknowledges and gives credit to others
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.