JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
DEPARTMENT: FBO – Muscat
REPORTING TO: Administration Manager
LOCATION: Muscat, Oman
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES: FBO – Muscat
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Administration Manager. They perform a first-tier job; this means that any client coming into the FBO terminal will be greeted by them. Possessing the role of first contact, a Customer Service Representative is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality/experience setting as good or bad as the first point of contact is portrayed.
- Safety of team and clients at all times.
- Must display the highest level of customer service to all clients by maintaining a pleasant, professional, friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Required to wear and maintain professional uniform as supplied by Jetex.
- Greet clients and guests personally and on the telephone at times
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements around the FBO terminal
- Present menus and take orders
- API Relay orders to the team and ensure all orders are filled/executed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Set up seating area/cigar lounge
- Maintain clean and organized client areas and work area
- Assist in tasks at event related work including exhibitions/shows and coordinating maintenance both exterior and interior of the FBO terminal
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ background in aviation / airline / hotel industry
- Knowledge of another language is a big plus
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in customer service.
- Good knowledge in IT Skills (MS Office database management).
- Professional look.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintains a good energy level.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent experience working closely with clients
- Effectively organizing and prioritizing workloads
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, work efficiently, and be flexible with quick turnaround projects if they come up
- Time management and organizational skills are a must
- In depth information about the work area.
- Manages difficulty and complexity
- Acts with integrity
- Innovates/introduces improvements
- Designs plans for alternative actions
- Solutions driven
- Uses analytical techniques
- Delivers against obstacles
- People orientated
- Effective communicator
- Builds and promotes the value of team collaboration
- Acknowledges and gives credit to others
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.