Contribute to sales strategy to achieve revenue target, support the overall business strategy, generate sales and maintain relationship with customers. Bring new customers on board, Support Company in the entry and exit process of customers, once successfully gained customer, CRM need to take over follow-ups and coordination with the client on their day to day service requests.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Account Manager
DEPARTMENT: Global Sales
REPORTING TO: Vice President Sales
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Global
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Gain solid knowledge about customers’ accounts, products and services, business landscape and competitor offerings.
- Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood to give the greatest impact on territory and customers.
- To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
- To develop, organize, control and monitor customers & region revenue
- To achieve the Sales Target set by management for the respective period/year.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
- Update the CRM with information related to customer visits/follow-up/all sales’ activities information
- Administration of sales volume in-line with company procedures and policies
- Manage Region Sales and relationship with customers by maintaining regular customer contact.
- Liaise with marketing, commercial, Sales and related departments to ensure well integrated sales efforts
- Produce sales forecast every quarter
- Deliver highest standard in professional conduct, personal presentation and company image
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual territory sales reports.
- Provide all required information related to the customers & sales process.
- Job will require up to 50% international travel.
- Any other duties assigned by Vice President Sales.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in Business Administration) from recognized University
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales (preferably in aviation industry)
- 2 years people management experience is essential
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management)
• Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage
• Fluent in English (Arabic preferred but not mandatory)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Capability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate sense of urgency
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Account management & development
- Strategic sales planning
- Time & territory management
- Conflict management
- Project management
- Works with integrity
- Manages difficulty and complexity
- Innovates/introduces improvements
- Designs plans for alternative actions
- Solutions driven
- Uses analytical techniques
- Delivers against obstacles
- People orientated
- Effective communicator
- Builds and promotes the value of team collaboration
- Acknowledges and gives credit to others
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.