|JOB TITLE||Digital Marketing Executive|
|REPORTING TO||Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications|
|AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES||Global|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain – from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality – Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of all online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented, possess exceptional attention-to-detail, and have outstanding analytical skills.
- Build, plan, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display, Programmatic)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Coordinate with the Social Media and Content Executive to align the social media strategy and online marketing strategy
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to measure ROI and KPIs
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with agencies and vendors
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Level of education and professional qualifications:
Minimum period of relevant experience
|TECHNICAL / WORK – BASED SKILLS OR SPECIFIC KNOWELDGE (MUST HAVE)
Skills specific to the job, e.g. language fluency, systems knowledge etc.