JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
REPORTING TO: Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Global
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join Jetex, an award-winning global leader in executive aviation with a unique ecosystem of more than 35 locations around the world whose success always springs from the engagement and talent of teams who create flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions. The company provides exceptional private terminals (FBOs), aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. It caters to both owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. With professions that span our entire value chain – from trip planning to indulging passengers with exceptional hospitality – Jetex offers a vast range of career opportunities around the world. Committed to being an employer of choice, Jetex encourages employees to pursue their aspirations thanks to concrete development and learning opportunities, including personalized career itineraries, contribution to entrepreneurial projects and other initiatives
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Team – delivers the daily dose of Creativity, Communications and Content, across our global network of offices, strategizing and implementing Jetex’s global marketing initiatives from its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for a graphic designer who is nimble, flexible, and with a go getter attitude. This individual is someone with a passion for creative and engaging on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team we’d like to meet you.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Create layout and production of:
- Daily emails
- Digital banners
- Social media posts
- Trade show/event designs
- Sales collateral
- Executive PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Design graphics for marketing campaigns and company branding.
- Conceive and execute campaigns that include designing assets both digital and print, such as emails, social media posts and ads, collateral’s and packaging.
- Collaborate with other teams and communicate with print production companies.
- Shoot in-house videos and do simple editing (LUT’s, cutting and merging footage’s)
- To undertake other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
|SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS