Jetex was established in 2005 at the Dubai Airshow. Today, we have 200 people working from our operations center and company headquarters in Dubai and over 100 staff members based globally.
The establishment of our first FBO in Paris, France, in 2009 allowed us to provide you with ground handling and trip planning services in Central Europe. Since then, we have established a presence in Ireland, Ukraine, China, Dubai and a large supervisory network throughout Africa. Our 24/7 operations centers use high technology systems to enable us to provide you with current, reliable information.
Our services include ground handling, aircraft fueling, concierge services, weather services, trip planning and more.
You can view a list of our global facilities and FBOs here: http://www.jetex.com/ground-support. As the industry continues to grow and develop, so will our network.
To foster a working environment with highly motivated and well trained individuals who take pride in their work and provide attentive client service thus exceeding expectations and competitor offerings. Our good business practices are instilled in each member of our staff and are carried out to our clients and partners. We strive to be a world-class leader in safety in our sector. We intend to do this through innovation and advances in technology.
To be the future of flight support, offering only the best aviation services to our clients. We see ourselves to be the first choice provider for all your flight needs.
- Safety: in our trip planning, safety always comes first
- Knowledge: educating staff and partners and encouraging them to develop their skills
- Liability: accountable for our actions
- Diversity: providing a range of aviation services in every corner of the world
- Quality: providing first class services
- Sustainability: working efficiently to maintain precious resources
- Service: client satisfaction wherever, whenever