Telephone: +971 4 212 4000
- December 2005: Jetex Flight Support is established at the Dubai Airshow.
- July 2009: Jetex opens an FBO at Paris Le Bourget Airport, France during the Paris Airshow.
- September 2010: A new Jetex facility opens at Zhulyany Airport, Kiev, Ukraine.
- November 2011: Jetex launches a new FBO at Shannon Airport, Clare, Ireland.
- September 2012: Jetex launches its new mobile application and online web portal, enabling clients to request fuel uplifts, get status updates and access live chat with Jetex operations centers, 24 hours a day.
- January 2013: Jetex opens a flight planning room at Oxford Airport, London, UK.
- May 2013: In collaboration with Honeywell, Jetex launches a flight planning application to provide operators with dependable flight support solutions.
- November 2013: Jetex announces the launch of a new FBO at Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai, UAE at the Dubai Airshow.
- December 2013: Jetex starts operations in Turkmenistan.
- February 2014: Jetex brings domestic air service to the recently launched Dubai South FBO.
- April 2014: Jetex sets up a new handling facility in Manila, Philippines.
- October 2014: Jetex opens a support center in Miami, Florida to support clients in the Americas.
- May 2015: Jetex expands its global network with a new FBO in Santiago, Chile.
- November 2015: Jetex opens new FBO locations in Tokyo, Japan and Toluca, Mexico.
- January 2016: Jetex upgrades fleet at Dubai FBO, creating the world's first Rolls-Royce airport shuttle fleet.
- April 2016: Jetex achieves International Standard for Business Aviation Handling (IS-BAH™) accreditation for its FBO in Dubai.
- May 2016: Jetex expands European network with a new FBO in Marseille, France.
- December 2016: Official opening ceremony held for Jetex's Dubai FBO terminal.
Over a Decade of Excellence
Jetex is a global leader in executive aviation services. We deliver the finest bespoke trip planning solutions to an elite clientele worldwide.
Jetex was launched in 2005 at the Dubai Airshow. Over the past ten years, we have established FBOs and ground support stations in more than 30 countries, together with state-of-the-art operations centers in Dubai, Miami and Beijing.
We offer a one-stop-shop for all of your trip planning needs. Jetex provides a full range of ground handling services, aircraft fueling, passenger lounges, exceptional FBOs and concierge services.
Our culture of constant innovation and investment in the latest technology ensure we are always at the cutting edge of the aviation industry.
It is our mission to ensure that all services are delivered efficiently and to the highest standards, guaranteeing a safe and successful flight for you and your crew, every time.
About Adel Mardini
CEO and President of Jetex
With over 15 years of experience in business aviation, Mr Mardini has been the main driving force behind the company’s impressive growth. His extensive industry knowledge and outstanding business acumen have played central roles in steering the company to its current position as a global market leader.
Mr Mardini provides entrepreneurial, hands-on leadership, inspiring the Jetex team to exceed client expectations at all times. From humble roots through to global success, his visionary stewardship has been a decisive factor in the company’s continuous growth.
A board member of the Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA), Mr Mardini played a key role in its development. This pioneering body was instrumental in starting a dialogue between airport operators and the region’s governing authorities. MEBAA has helped shape local regulations to meet with international standards, as well as create extensive business opportunities in emerging markets such as South America and China.
A strong believer in corporate responsibility and giving back to the community, he is involved with numerous charitable activities, including fund raising for UNICEF.