The Jetex Culture
At Jetex, we recognize that our satisfied employees are key to our continued success. The training and development of our staff are of paramount importance. The dynamic Jetex culture will inspire you from your first day.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Please find below details on our current vacancies.
Senior Sales Manager
The role is focused purely on winning new business and is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results; and at the same time efficiently leading a Team of Business Development Managers & Sales Executives, the Account Manager Teams and the Operations Teams.
Objective: Develop, plan and manage the implementation of Global Sales Program, in co-ordination with Operations, Finance, FuelEx & TravelEx. To assist the Sales & Account manager Team in achieving the targets set for each fiscal year as well as act as a Consultant in assistance with Bids, RFPs & any other business related challenges
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
- Independently research client/prospect information, corporate travel market trends, source client key contact information and support the Global Teams in formulating
- sales strategies, to secure accounts as per the global prospects data base.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Jetex to an agreed annual target and to present Jetex to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails
- To maintain a healthy pipeline and to assist, guide and motivate the Team to secure new business opportunities and to aim to close successfully, 50% of prospected clients.
- To have a thorough understanding of clients requirement & objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives and to assist the Team in promoting all other Jetex products.
- To ensure all local, regional and global RFI’s and RFPs are responded to in a professional and timely manner. Bids must be completed with details that cover all Jetex products, services and abilities. Special attention must be given to details, accuracy of information, appropriate usage of wording and a clear coordination.
- To complete projects that is assigned to the Sales Team within the given time-frames and with a keen eye to detail and to keep abreast of issues affecting the industry and collecting competitor intelligence.
- To be a representative of Jetex at industry events and tradeshows and to ensure that Jetex is presented to prospective clients in a professional manner – maintaining the honour, Vision, Mission and Values of the Company
- To actively and successfully use & manage MS Dynamics AX for: lead generation; opportunities, and setting up the accounts in MS Dynamics and GTM.
- To attend the monthly Global Sales Call – Client Facing Working Group & ensure the monthly Sales calls are conducted and leads are followed up on by the Teams & Partners and to maintain the MS Dynamics library, which contains all RFPs, Responses to Bids.
- To maintain good relationships with multi-national Business Groups.