The Jetex Culture
At Jetex, we recognize that our satisfied employees are key to our continued success. The training and development of our staff are of paramount importance. The dynamic Jetex culture will inspire you from your first day.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Please find below details on our current vacancies.
FBO Receptionist - Arabic Speaking
This job is responsible for managing and organizing the reception for both internal & external clients, delivering efficiency and high standards of customer service as well as creating an atmosphere that is warmth and welcoming to reflect the positive image of the Company.
- Ensure to attend to telephone calls and emails efficiently from both internal and external customers, record, take messages & direct calls to concerned personnel/departments;
- Greet, welcome visitors/clients and respond to queries in a polite manner with a smile to maintain and reflect the Company’s positive image;
Education Level: Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business or any related field
Years of experience: 2 years previous experience in Reception preferably in Aviation/Hospitality
Job Specific Skills: Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Language Skills: Fluent in English (both verbal and written) and Arabic
Computer Skills: Well-versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Customer service focused and passionate about delivering excellence
- Excellent in handling telephone calls, receiving & forwarding calls
- Professional, polite, patient and with pleasing personality
- Positive attitude, ability to handle pressure and efficiency in time management
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Attention to details, highly organized and focused